ABOUT INDIANA SOCCER
Indiana Soccer is a member of the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), United States Youth Soccer (USYS) and Unites States Adult Soccer Association (USASA). It is a not-for-profit Indiana corporation, allowing tax deductible donations and contributions to the fullest extent of the law. Indiana Soccer has a current membership base of over 60,000 youth players, 3,000 adult players, 8,000 active coaches, 3,800 referees and thousands of volunteers through its network of over 140 local member clubs across the state of Indiana.
Indiana Soccer is organized to provide nonprofit, public, educational soccer development and competition. Its leadership is comprised of an Executive Committee and a volunteer Board of Directors who represent all parts of the state. The organization currently has a professional staff of 8 full-time employees working out of the State Office just east of Indianapolis.
Indiana Soccer is committed to cultivate a better community by serving and educating its members. Through the partnership with other organizations Indiana Soccer creates opportunities for the development, promotion and administration of soccer in the state of Indiana.
Our strategic vision is to provide the best value to all our members, to assist our members in their development to be good citizens and have a positive impact on their community.
We shall accomplish this vision by being:
- An organization that creates a fun, positive, healthy, and safe environment incorporating the principles of fair play and good sportsmanship.
- An ultimate resource for the development and education of the soccer community in Indiana.
- Known for quality leadership, quality events, quality programs and quality service.
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs of our membership
- Forward thinking, creative and fiscally responsible.
- The model soccer development organization in the United States.
Our core values are directly linked to our vision, fuel our passion to keep focused on our membership, shape the way we work with our customers, and drive our decision-making process.
We Shall accomplish this values by:
- Promoting a healthy, safe and fun playing environment.
- Ensuring a dependable, accountable and caring organization.
- Building character through a focus on fair play and good sportsmanship.
- Promoting integrity, high ethics and moral standards.
- Providing inclusive opportunities for everyone to participate.
- Encouraging teamwork, leadership, respect and family values in the game for all kids!
- Seasonal Year - September 1-August 31
- Budget Year - July 1 - June 30
- Serve Youth Players - 4-19 years of Age
- Serve Adult Players 19 - 65+ years of Age
- Number of Clubs - 138+
- Number of Players - (2011-2012) ,60,000+
- Recreational Players - 36,000+
- Recreational-Plus - 4,000+
- Travel Players - 18,000+
- Adult players - 4,000+
- Coaches - 8,000 +
- Referees - 3,800 +
- Affiliate of US Youth Soccer, US Adult Association and US Soccer
- Region II Midwest (14 State Associations)
- A 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization
- Board of Directors: (9 elected plus Executive Director)
4 Officers - President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer & 5 At-large + Exec. Dir.
- 20 District Commissioners
- Executive Director