Boys Assistant Director of Coaching
About the Position
The Zionsville Youth Soccer Association is seeking a full time Boys Assistant Director of Coaching and Player Development with appropriate UEFA, USSF, and/or NSCAA coaching qualifications, and an equivalent combination of coaching experience at the youth club soccer level, superb interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills. Strong references are recommended.
Viable Candidates Should Possess:
- Strong work ethic and high ethical standards
- Deep technical and tactical coaching knowledge and practical expertise in player development at all youth soccer levels
- Deep knowledge and practical expertise in coaches’ development at all youth soccer levels
- Leadership skills, including problem solving and decision making experience.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate different kinds of tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Computer knowledge and experience in Excel, Word, Power Point, Data Entry
Apply Now if you are interested!