Soccer Junior Varsity Head Coaching Position
About the Position
1. Operates the assigned program within the philosophy of the school corporation and the varsity coach.
2. Responsible for all team members from reporting time until departure from school grounds.
3. Available to attend all LNHS team functions, in and out of season.
4. Ability to implement program vision and system for junior varsity team .
5. Oversee and plan team practices daily for junior varsity team.
6. Administer first aid.
7. Follow all guidelines and policies set forth by the school, IHSAA, and the USSF.
1. Must be a good role model for players (punctuality, preparedness, intensity, sportsmanship)
2. Must be able to be at school by 3:45 p.m. daily for practices and games.
3. Prefer high school soccer playing experience or extensive travel playing experience but prefer college playing experience.
4. Ability to demonstrate skills/tactics for players.
5. Hold a minimum USSF "E" coaching license or equivalent diploma through NSCAA.
If interested, please submit coaching resume and sample practice plan to varsity head coach, Kelly Howard-DeCrane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now if you are interested!