Coaching Courses Schedule
If you wish to have your club host a US Soccer or NSCAA course, simply complete the following form: Request to Host
US Soccer National C License Course - May 7-14th and July 21-23, 2017 Indianapolis, IN SOLD OUT - WAIT LIST
Candidates wishing to register for the US Soccer National C license, hosted by Indiana Soccer, must do so through the Digital Coaching Center. Click here to register.
Form more information on the eligibility standards and more, click here:
National E License Course
E License - Carmel, IN - Carmel FC March 24-25th, 2017 (SOLD OUT)
E License - Greenwood, IN - SCSA March 31-April 2nd, 2017 SOLD OUT
E License - Greenfield, IN - USF Real April 7-9th, 2017
- Develop the core coaching competencies necessary to effectively teach the 9-12 year old athlete and team.
- Understand the characteristics and needs of an athlete in the Basic Stage of U.S. Soccer's Long Term Athlete Development Model.
- Demonstrate competency in planning an age-appropriate training session.
- Understand concepts and recognize the principles of attacking and defending in a small-sided game environment.
National D License
(Pre-requisite: USSF National E License)
D License - Indianapolis, IN - Indy Premier SC March 17-19th (Instruction) June 10-11th (Assessment) CLOSED SOLD OUT
- Develop the core coaching competencies necessary to effectively teach the 13-14 year old athlete and team
- Understand the characteristics and needs of an athlete in the Intermediate Stage of U.S. Soccer's Long Term Athlete Development Model
- Teach the Principles of Play in a training environment
- Apply the principles of play to functional group roles in a full team system
- Plan a sequence of training and weekly cycles to complete a season plan
eLEarning Special Topics Courses Offered Through the NSCAA (click link)
Get aHEAD Safely in Soccer™ Online Diploma Course
NSCAA Level 1 Futsal
NSCAA Small Sided Games Diploma
NSCAA Attacking Principles of Play
NSCAA Defensive Principles of Play
NSCAA Key Moments In The Game
||Heads Up: Concussion in Sports Intro Course
To learn more about concussions take the CDC’s FREE "Heads Up! Online Training for Youth Sports Coaches." This training will help you with a basic understanding of concussion. Simply go online and take the self-guided training. Once you complete the training and quiz, you can print out a certificate, making it easy to show your league or school that you have completed this intro course offered by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) and US Youth Soccer.
||Parents Guide and Introduction to Youth Soccer
The guide is designed to assist parents new to the game of soccer in growing the spirit without limiting the child. Chapters cover information from the basics of youth soccer and making a positive impact on children to roles of coaches and referees to lending support to your child.
||Constructive Soccer - Principles of Play clinic
Coaching at the youth level is more a matter of teaching the game to young players than managing their soccer. Coaching the Principles of Play through small-sided games in both training sessions and on game-day will accelerate the players’ comprehension of constructive soccer. A key goal for coaching young players is to help them understand how soccer works. The Principles of Play form the basic tactical foundation of the game, and players' understanding can be accelerated by competing in small-sided games at training; and by encouraging constructive play during matches.
||Coaching Healthy Habits
Did you know that there are three simple things you can do to help your players stay healthy and perform their best? Learn how you can encourage players to Drink Right, Move More and Snack Smart in the Coaching Healthy Habits course, developed by US Youth Soccer and Healthy Kids Out of School. In two brief chapters, you’ll learn about basic nutrition and physical activity for young athletes and find practical tips to implement these healthy principles at your training and matches.