7th Annual Indiana Soccer Foundation Memorial Golf Classic.
This year the annual golf classic has been retitled the Indiana Soccer Foundation Memorial Golf Classic. The event is in memory of Larry Harmon and others who passed on and made a significant contribution to soccer in Indiana.
Proceeds from this year’s event benefit the Rachael Fiege Outreach Fund. This fund is an unrestricted fund that is used for grants consistent with the mission and vision of the Indiana Soccer Foundation – to bring life changing values, through soccer, to every child, regardless of income or geographic location. Activities are funded with monies not otherwise dedicated to a restricted purpose and used for grant awards to programs such as Inner City soccer programs (TOPSoccer, Soccer Across America), Boys and Girls Scholarships, and the Value Through Sports program developed by Ball State University.
Here are the details:
· When: Friday, June 8, 2018
· Where: Brookshire Golf Club, Carmel, IN
· Cost (includes greens fee, cart fee, lunch, dinner buffet, hole-in-one contest and individual awards. Cost is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law):
$500 – per foursome
$450 – per Hall of Fame foursome
$150 – per golfer
$25 – dinner guest only
10:30 am –registration, lunch provided, practice range opens
12:00 noon – shotgun start scramble
5:00 pm – buffet dinner and awards
· Awards: (Product award gift certificates):
$400 – 1st place
$200 – 2nd place
$100 – 3rd place
· Corporate sponsorships: Several levels of corporate sponsorships are available. Details are contained on our website: www.indianasoccerfoundation.com.
$1,000 – Corporate sponsor
$750 – Business sponsor
$700 – Lunch sponsor
$400 – Beverage cart sponsor
$300 – Special Event sponsor
$150 – Hole sponsor
$50 – Friends sponsor
Ted Sommer, (317) 634-4747, ted.sommer@LWGcpa.com
Dave Howard, (317) 439-3562 firstname.lastname@example.org