The Indiana Olympic Development Program (ODP) is excited to announce the first annual Indiana ODP Intra-Regional and Identification Festival Tournament hosted at Grand Park in Westfield, Indiana. We welcome Club Teams and ODP State Teams (or State Pools) looking to participate in a fun weekend focused on playing attractive attracking soccer.
The goals of the Indiana ODP Intra-regional and Identification Festival are as follows:
1) Provide competitive environments to assist Indiana and other state associations in
the identification of potential players;
2) Provide Club and ODP player’s competitive games to develop in problem solving
environments and to help in the evaluation/selection process for individual ODP
3) Exposure to state, regional, and national ODP staff, and college coaches (older ages).
Dates: November 14-15, 2015
Location: Grand Park in Westfield, Indiana
Age Groups: Club Teams: U11 - U17 Boys and Girls
State Organizations: 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999 ODP Age Groups
• There will be ODP and Club divisions for both groups.
• All teams will play minimum of 3 full games.
• All Club teams will play 2 games Saturday and 1 game Sunday.
• All ODP teams will play 1 game Saturday evening and 2 games Sunday.
• All players may play up to 4 games, 2 per day. (This will allow players to play with
their club and ODP team if they choose.)
• The Top 24 Club players from each U11 and 12 age group and the Top 36 Club players
from each U13-17 age group will be selected to participate in “All- Tournament“ games
(Sunday Afternoon.) Players will be selected by state and regional ODP staff in
attendance and by recommendations of opposing coaches.
• Modified playing rules to enhance playing attractive, attacking, possession soccer and
minimizing result oriented soccer will be used. (Ex: Limiting Punts)
Complete Rules and Regulations:
- Club Discounts: Soccer Clubs or State Organizations who apply 5 or more teams will receive a $50 per team discount.
- Registration Information
- Coming Soon
- For additional information or questions please contact:
- Jimmy Carson, Assistant Director of Indiana ODP and Tournament Director
- email@example.com or 317-445-9411
- John Carter, Director of Indiana ODP
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-247-4961