Winter Camps are open to all players born in 2006 (12U), 2007 (11U), 2008 (10U), 2009 (9U), 2010 (8U), and 2011 (7U).
12/9 and 12/10, 12/16 and 12/17, 1/6 and 1/7
All Sessions are 3:30-5:00
After reading all information below, please scroll to the bottom of the page for registration links. Please note that if you sign up for the full winter camp program, you will NOT sign up for each individual training date. You will do one or the other (either sign up for the full program or sign up for each individual session your player wants to participate in), not both.
Also, please do NOT create a GotSoccer account. You already have one. If you do not know your player's username and password, please click on the Forgotten Player Username/Password icon and follow the simple directions to retrieve it.
The Winter Camps will occur over six training dates each month in a progressive curriculum that builds upon each other and organized around the following play formats:
- 7 & under (2011) and 8 & under (2010) - Training designed around the 4v4 game
- 9 & under (2009) and 10 & under (2008) - Training designed around the 7v7 game
- 11 & under (2007) and 12 & under (2006) - Training designed around the 9v9 game
The training plan will be customized by age group in challenging, high energy, and fun environments focused on age appropriate activities. Each session will incorporate the following components to maximize personal development and challenge players to improve their overall skill level in individual and small group activities:
- Technical Components (Dribbing, Passing, Shooting, Touch, Running w/ball, turning, 1v1 moves)
- Tactical Components (Principles of Attack, Principles of Defense, Individual Attacking and Defending, Combination Play, Transitiion, Positional Play, Possession, Formations)
- Physical Components (Speed, Agility, Balance, Flexibility, Coordination)
- Mental Components (Focus, Awareness, Concentration, Communication, Effort)
- Social Components (Sportsmanship, Teamwork, Respect, Positive Attitde, Building Confidence)
Winter Camp Training Facility
All Winter Camps will be held at the new Grand Park Events Center (Indoor) located at the Grand Park Complex in Westfield, Indiana. The Grand Park Events Center is a 370,000 square foot building which features three full sided professional turf soccer fields, specator viewing from two concourses 15 feet about the field for excellent viewing, full service restaurant on the main floor and a grill with bar service overlooking the main field. Players will not find a better venue to train in over the winter months.
Winter Camp Cost
Players can either sign up for the full 6 session program which includes all 6 sessions (package deal) or can sign up for each session individually.
- Full Camp (all 6 training dates/sessions): $300
- Individual Date/Session Registration (per date/session): $75.00
Winter Camp Schedule and Registration
Registration links for all sessions are below. If you register for the full program (6 training dates) click on "Full Program Registration Link" and you will be automatically be registered for all six dates under that program. If registering for individual dates you will need to click each individual date you want to attend (in other words if you want to sign up for example December 9 and January 6, you woul do tow registrations by clicking on each of those dates).
To sign up for Individual Dates, click on each date you want to sign up for below:
All Sessions are 3:30-5:00