All 2013-2014 USSF In person Recertification Clincs are now complete. In order to recertify, you must follow the instructions below.
MAIL IN ONLY CLINIC FOR LATE RECERTIFICATION (current officials only, New Clinics are posted below)
Print letter & Registration form first from the Indiana State Referee Registrar - Click Here for Letter & Reg Form
Online/Mail-In Recertification Instructions 2014
1.) Click on and watch “Laws of the Game - Concussion Awareness - Law 5”.
2.) Click on, download, and review the file “Managing Injury Presentation”.
3.) Click on, download, and review the file "2013 Law 5 Explained"
4.) Click on, download, and review the file “The USSF Memorandum for 2013-20134”
5.) Click on, download, and review the file “IN Fouls & Misconduct Consistency Presentation”.
6.) Click on, download, and review the file “2013 Blitzing Results”.
7.) Register for the Online/Mail-in class in Got Soccer.
FINAL STEP: Take the Online Test and sign off that you have completed steps 1-6. The link to the test is located on the last page of the registration page.
** BE SURE YOUR USSF NUMBER IS IN YOUR GOTSOCCER PROFILE, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IT, CONTACT YOUR DRA.**
REFEREE, ASSIGNOR, AND ASSESSOR CLINICS
1. Click on register next to the clinic time/type you are registering to attend.
2. If you do not have a referee GotSoccer account, fill out the box on the left and create your account.
3. If you have an existing referee GotSoccer account, log in using the box on the right.
4. If you don't know, try the password lookup option before creating a new account.
5. When you have completed your registration you will receive an e-mail with details. Keep this email.
6. Lastly, for entry level classes only, you must download, print, and bring the following document to your class: New Referee Information
|CITY (CLICK CITY FOR LINK)
| CLINIC TYPE
|Sport One Fieldhouse
||Please see link
|Futsal New and Recert
FOR REFEREE ADMINISTRATORS ONLY: