US Youth Soccer Association Region II is immediately seeking a well qualified candidates for position of Region II Administrator who will be responsible for both executive and administrative activities to support and sustain the Region II‘s mission and vision as well as the goals and objectives of US Youth Soccer Association.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
•Implement the policies and directives of Region II and US Youth Soccer.
• Manage, supervise and support all US youth Soccer Region II programs including but not limited to Midwest Region National Championship Series, Region II Presidents’ Cup, Region II Olympic Development Programs and provide support to the Midwest Regional League
• Be responsible for the recruitment, employment and management of all personnel of Region II
• Attend and participate in all Region II activities, including attending Region II meetings
• Maintain the financial records of Region II in a form and manner acceptable to Treasure of Region ii and financial policies of US Youth Soccer Association.
• Maintain an office and official records of Region II.
• Maintain and manage the Region II Website.
• Develop and maintain working relationships with local regional and national affiliates.
Please email a detailed resume along with your compensation requirements to Bill Podewils, Director Region II US Youth Soccer Association at bpodewils@USyouthsoccer.org.