Contact: Angel Hall
Hall started her soccer administration career as a "Team Mom" for her son's travel team with Warsaw Travel Soccer Club in 1999. She eventually moved on to become the club administrator. During her time with Warsaw Travel Soccer Club, she was the volunteer administrator/treasurer of the Northern Indiana Soccer League (NISL) from 2001-2007. Looking to make soccer administration her full time occupation, she accepted a position with the Indiana Invaders FC and served as that club administrator from 2004-2007.
Angel joined Indiana Soccer in 2007 to direct the newly formed Indiana Soccer League (ISL). In her role as the Director of Competition, she was also responsible for the planning and execution of the Indiana Soccer Cups programs. In 2014, she stepped away from her duties with ISL and worked for Indiana Sports Properties (a wholly owned subsidiary of Indiana Soccer) to be the Facility Manager at Grand Park on behalf of the City of Westfield, Indiana.
In December of 2017, Hall returned to full time service with Indiana Soccer as the Associate Director. She oversees the 5 Star Club/League Program, the Indiana Soccer Cups program, and is the staff referee liaison. She is also available to assist member clubs with their administrative duties.
In her tenure with Indiana Soccer, Angel has served on many regional and national committees and represented Indiana Soccer as the Local Organizing Committee Chair for regional and national events held in Indiana.
- 2009-2014 US Youth Soccer Midwest Presidents Cup Regional Committee
- 2012-2014 US Youth Soccer Midwest Regional League Committee
- 2015-2016 US Youth Soccer Midwest Presidents Cup Regional Committee Chair
- 2016 US Youth Soccer Midwest Presidents Cup LOC Chair
- 2016 US Youth Soccer Midwest Regional LOC Co-Chair
- 2018 US Youth Soccer Midwest Regional LOC Chair
- 2018 US Youth Soccer National President Cup LOC Co-Chair
Email - email@example.com