Sparta Sports Organization of Crown Point, Inc. is seeking a Soccer Manager to manage all aspects of our youth and adult soccer leagues and tournaments.
This position can be seasonal, or full-time for the right candidate with option for involvement also in camps, classes, and/or other facility operations at the Sparta Dome (see description of operations mgmt. to follow).
- Love for the game of soccer & appreciation of other sports
- Ability to communicate & collaborate well with community, regional, and out of area clubs & diverse entities to promote and build soccer offerings
- Ability to referee or willingness to train
- Bilingual with ability to communicate in English and Spanish a plus
Sports Facility Operations Mgmt.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Participation in planning/strategic meetings
- Participation in the acquisition & training of staff
- Development/Integration of facility management software
- Development of operational Key Performance Indicator Reports (KPI)
- Help with the implementation of marketing plan/strategy
- Development of operational schedule
- Lead facility program schedule development
- The overall development, promotion, and sale of facility programs
- Hire and train facility staff
- Event development in-house and co-partnerships
- Assist in field maintenance as needed
- Manage internal signage/displays
- Marketing/Sales support
- Oversee all IT systems
- Track and report profitability
-Complete any other special projects and daily assignments as directed
- Bachelor's degree in recreation, sports management or related field
- 3-5 years appropriate experience required
- Experience in physical plant, electrical, mechanical and building management
- Experience in fire, emergency and OSHA procedures
- Must have excellent interpersonal, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Must be able to work flexible schedules including weekends, nights and holidays
- Must possess current CPR/FIRST AID certifications or must be willing to obtain them within a specified period of time
- Prior responsibility in daily P&L management and budget oversight
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift 50 or more pounds
- May be required to sit, stand, & move quickly thru dome as needed for extended periods of time
- Facility has intermittent noise
- Will be required to operate computers and facility maintenance equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Facility and/or sports operations: 3 years
To apply go to: https://www.indeedjobs.com/spartadome/jobs/4e28e535d3eb98730ff3/_hl/en_US
Sparta Sports Dome of Crown Point - Managing Member
Sparta Sports Organization of Crown Point
Valpo Soccer Club is seeking coaches for its competitive Travel Soccer program.
Primary duties include:
- Leading 2-3 weekly training sessions per outdoor season (Fall and Spring) and leading 1-2 winter training sessions.
- Game Day preparation and team management at games and tournaments.
- Conducting/leading/supporting tryouts.
- Communicating on a regular basis with parents
- Annual commitment: end of May (tryouts) 2017 through June 2018.
- Please provide previous coaching experience
- Previous playing experience (club, college, pro)
- Coaching certification (USSF, NSCAA)
- Must pass a background check
- Good communication skills
- Responsible, professional, and punctual
- Coaching philosophy and style consistent with club environment
Send resumes Steven Barnes, Director of Coaching.
For more information contact: Steven Barnes
United Soccer Alliance of Indiana (Posted 7-6-2018)
USA Indiana continues to grow and always needs good hard-working individuals to help manage the Club.
United Soccer Alliance of Indiana seeks for paid positions:
Administrators, full time or nearly full time, immediate start.
- USA of Indiana Director of Coaching Community Recreation, teach coaches, improve Rec and Soccer Select programs, part time.
- USA of Indiana Hendricks Director of Coaching, build Hendricks County Rec, Soccer Select, and Travel programs, part time.
- Experienced Travel Coaches to help continue to improve the travel soccer experience, part time. DOC's seek additional coaches and assistant Directors. Discuss with USA of Indiana Soccer Director Will Pfaffenberger.
Send resume and compensation history to mailto:Thomas_Geisse@CommunityThroughYouthSportFoundation.org
Each position is in addition to current staff, an independent contractor, and available now.
Over most of the Club's 40-year history this work was completed by volunteers. Now paid staff prepares mission critical, time sensitive work to be sure volunteers can easily volunteer, show up, and be productive. Almost all that needs to be done for your child to step onto a safe and prepared field with goals, nets, anchors in a nice uniform with a back ground checked coach is done by volunteers like you.