Zionsville Youth Soccer Association
ZYSA is seeking for two (2) professional coaches for its competitive Travel Soccer program.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Primary duties include:
- Leading 3 weekly training seasons per outdoor season (Fall and Spring). Teams also train during the winter but often less frequently, depending on the team’s age and competitive level.
- Game Day preparation and team management at games and tournaments.
- Conducting 2 mid-year player evaluations.
- Conducting/leading/supporting age group tryouts.
- Communicating on a regular basis with parents
- Candidate must have a desire for additional coaching education opportunities/continued personal growth (club reimbursement plan).
- Annual commitment: end of May (tryouts) 2017 through June 2018.
- Please provide previous coaching experience
- Previous playing experience (club, college, pro)
- Coaching certification (USSF, NSCAA)
- Must pass a background check
- Basic knowledge and IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good communication skills
- Responsible, professional, and punctual
- Coaching philosophy and style consistent with club environment
Send resumes to or call Ian Scott, Boys Director of Coaching and Player Development for more information:
United Soccer Alliance of Indiana