Head Coach - US Development Academy - Cincinnati United Premier (CUP DA) (posted 9-5-18)
CUP is in its second year as a member of the US Development Academy, the developmental environment and competition in the US designed for the premier soccer player. CUP was awarded the DA club entry into the U12, U13, U14 age groups for the 2017/18 season and was subsequently awarded the U15 age group to begin this season (2018/19). We do expect to add teams (U16/U17/U19) in future seasons. Due to a personnel change, we are actively pursuing a motivated coach that has a strong connection with the young elite boys’ soccer player, and is an effective teacher of the game who inspires, motivates, and can demonstrate technique at a high level. We are seeking motivated, passionate, skillful people who can think, create and work on a team. We are specifically targeting a coach that excels in the U13-U17 ages at the elite level to be a head coach of 1 team (U13+) within the DA, as well as be a support staff coach within another DA age group (all to be determined upon the strengths and desires of the candidate). There may also be on-field roles within our non-DA programming but only in the absence of conflicts with the primary DA roles. CUP offers a casual work environment, an inclusive culture and an atmosphere for professional development.
Valpo Soccer Club is seeking coaches for its competitive Travel Soccer program.
Primary duties include:
- Leading 2-3 weekly training sessions per outdoor season (Fall and Spring) and leading 1-2 winter training sessions.
- Game Day preparation and team management at games and tournaments.
- Conducting/leading/supporting tryouts.
- Communicating on a regular basis with parents
- Annual commitment: end of May (tryouts) 2017 through June 2018.
- Please provide previous coaching experience
- Previous playing experience (club, college, pro)
- Coaching certification (USSF, NSCAA)
- Must pass a background check
- Good communication skills
- Responsible, professional, and punctual
- Coaching philosophy and style consistent with club environment
Send resumes Steven Barnes, Director of Coaching.
For more information contact: Steven Barnes
United Soccer Alliance of Indiana (Posted 7-6-2018)
USA Indiana continues to grow and always needs good hard-working individuals to help manage the Club.
United Soccer Alliance of Indiana seeks for paid positions:
Administrators, full time or nearly full time, immediate start.
- USA of Indiana Director of Coaching Community Recreation, teach coaches, improve Rec and Soccer Select programs, part time.
- USA of Indiana Hendricks Director of Coaching, build Hendricks County Rec, Soccer Select, and Travel programs, part time.
- Experienced Travel Coaches to help continue to improve the travel soccer experience, part time. DOC's seek additional coaches and assistant Directors. Discuss with USA of Indiana Soccer Director Will Pfaffenberger.
Send resume and compensation history to mailto:Thomas_Geisse@CommunityThroughYouthSportFoundation.org
Each position is in addition to current staff, an independent contractor, and available now.
Over most of the Club's 40-year history this work was completed by volunteers. Now paid staff prepares mission critical, time sensitive work to be sure volunteers can easily volunteer, show up, and be productive. Almost all that needs to be done for your child to step onto a safe and prepared field with goals, nets, anchors in a nice uniform with a back ground checked coach is done by volunteers like you.