|2019 Indiana Adult State Cup
Tournament preliminary rounds will be held in multiple locations around the state. (TBD)
Finals will be held on June 2, 2019
Men's Open, Men's U23, Men's Over30, Women's Open Divisions
- Any League team may apply - no longer restricted to league champions.
- Single elimination format.
- Maximum 22 player roster pool. Maximum 18 players per game.
- Must have 11 players from league roster in roster pool for cup games.
- Limited Substituion - (no reentry per half per player)
- Overtime - Two (2) 15 minute periods played in their entirety (no golden goal)
- If still tied after OT, then FIFA Kicks from the Mark.
Applications will open at a later date - please check back.
Application fee of $TBD will be due prior to the preliminary round games.
Mail to Indiana Soccer, 19000 Grand Park Blvd. Suite J. Westfield, In 46074
Roster Freeze - TBD
Location of Final: Grand Park, Westfield, Indiana
Champions will receive berth to the Region II Tournament of Champions.