Attention parents, coaches, administrators, athletes, and referees, you are invited to attend the U.S. Soccer Health & Safety Summit Virtual Webinah on Wednseday, August 17th, 2022. Click the link below to get registered.
- Early Specialization in Youth Sports - When is it bad, when is it good
- Concussion Injury "Best Practices"
- Making Mental Health a Priority
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest - "Have a plan"
- ACL Injury Prevention
- Environmental Emergencies
- Sports Nutrition - Foundations
- Load, Recovery and Match Congestion
- Musculoskeletal Injuries that can't be ignored in the youth soccer athlete
- Pre-game Safety Huddles: A new approach to concussion prevention