Below are dates for the new Indy Premier TOPSoccer season. The venue is Trinity Sports Park, 6835 161st St., Noblesville.
- November 7, @ 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- November 14 @ 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- November 21, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- December 5th, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- December 12th, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- December 19th, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Indy Premier is headed up by Head Coach Sean Addison. Sean is also the TOPSoccer Chairman for Indiana Soccer. The club holds training for TOPSoccer athletes in the fall, winter and summer. Their upcoming summer schedule can be found by clicking here.
I am very excited to tell you all that we will be having TOPSoccer this summer! The dates are listed in the graphic below. Registration is open! Click Here to register!
What will be the same?
We will still have an individually based session with TOPSoccer athletes being paired with Buddies. We will continue to do mainly Athlete and Buddy centered activities to keep social distancing when possible.
What will be different?
1. Buddies will wear masks if they choose to do so or when requested by the athlete.
2. Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the facility
3. We will work in individual spaces vs free flowing activities to limit athlete to athlete interactions
4. We will ask that families maintain social distancing while in the facility.
This is obviously a new experience but we want to be sure to provide TOPSoccer for families who want to participate. As the state opens up, we will monitor very closely US Youth Soccer, Indiana Soccer and the Governor's recommendations and guidelines. Buddies will be prepped and ready to serve in this new environment.
Summer training for Indy Premier will be held at the Trinity Sports Park in Noblesville. DIRECTIONS
Fall training is just around the corner. Come join the fun. Find out more by clicking here