Here is what the modified CE coursework looks like:
- Courses will always be listed in two places: the Indiana Soccer Coaching Education page or the US Soccer Learning Center.
- 2-hour Online Grassroots Courses have been available all year long. In order to register for the 4v4, 7v7, 9v9 or 11v11 Online Course, candidates must have completed U.S. Soccer's Introduction to Grassroots Coaching module. This module can be accessed here.
- In-Person Grassroots Courses (blended) blended In-Person/Virtual version of the GR courses. The lecture portion will be led by your instructor via a live Zoom webinar. Then, within 7 days, you will meet for an on field coaching session. Each of these sections are 2 hours – making up the 4 hour requirement. No classroom is required, simply a half a training field.
- The National D license will be conducted in a blended format: virtually, online, with meetings two hours per week, with a 4 hour In-person field assessment at the end. A reminder that
No classroom is required, simply a half a training field.
- U.S. Soccer does not plan to host in-person A, B and C courses in 2020
- U.S. Soccer recommends virtual learning for the remainder of 2020
- Should you wish to host a course, simply complete the “2020-21 Request to Host” form and return to me.
I'm using Adobe Acrobat. Please click on the links below for more info from US Soccer on our Return to Educate policies
You can view "return-to-educate-overview.pdf" at: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:ba40f806-edb9-4a5f-9068-945cb4638fef
If you have any further questions regarding the re-start to course offerings or if you’d like more info about hosting, please feel free to reach out to me via the contact points in my signature.