Providing nonprofit, public, educational soccer development and competition.
Mission, Core Values & Strategic Vision
To improve lives through soccer
To remain a premier service organization by providing leadership, organizing play, educating community stakeholders and developing youth and adults through soccer
To make soccer accessible to all
Our core values are directly linked to our vision, fuel our passion to keep focused on our membership, shape the way we work with our customers, and drive our decision-making process. We shall accomplish this by:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Integrity & Respect
- Fair & Safe Play
- Leadership & Service
About our company
Indiana Soccer is a member of the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), United States Youth Soccer (USYS), United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA) and United States Futsal Association (USFF). It is a not-for-profit Indiana corporation, allowing tax deductible donations and contributions to the fullest extent of the law. Indiana has a current membership base of over 59,900 youth players, 2,000 adult players, 8,000 active coaches, 2,000 referees and thousands of volunteers through its network of over 125 local member clubs across the state of Indiana.
Indiana Soccer is organized to provide nonprofit, public, educational soccer development and competition. Its leadership is comprised of an Executive Committee and a volunteer Board of Directors who represent all parts of the state. The organization currently has a professional staff of 10 full-time employees and several part time employees. The main office is located in Westfield, Indiana, at Grand Park.
- Coaching Courses Description
- Youth Module 1
- Youth Module 2
- Youth Technical Course
- Future Coaches Program
- Meulensteen Academy
- Seasonal year: September 1st – August 31st
- Budget year: August 1 – July 31st
- Youth Players: 4 – 19 years of age
- Adult Players: 19-65+ years of age
- Number of Clubs: 125+
- Number of Youth Players: 59,900 (2022 – 2023)
- Recreational Youth Players: 36,7000+
- Recreational Plus Youth Players: 4,900+
- Travel Youth Players: 18,300+
- Adult Players: 2,000+
- Coaches : 8,000+
- Referees: 2,000+
- Total number of sanctioned tournaments each year – 40+
- Affiliate of member of the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), United States Youth Soccer (USYS), United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA) and United States Futsal Association (USFF).
- Region II Midwest, (14 State Associations)
- A 501(c)3 Non-profit organization
- Full Time Staff: 10
- Board of Directors: (9 elected plus Executive Director)
- Four officers – President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer & five at large + Executive Director
Contact us and let’s start building something!
Use the details to the right to get ahold of us.
19000 Grand Park Blvd
Westfield, IN 46074
Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm