|Midwest & Great Lakes Conferences
These are two of the thirteen conferences that have taken the place of the four regions of US Youth Soccer. Teams who have qualified for the Midwest & Great Lakes Conferences, please use the following links to register your team. Please complete two links:
1) Indiana Soccer's Great Lakes & Midwest Conferences Link
2) one of either the Great Lakes Conference Registration Link or Midwest Conference Registration Link.
Questions about qualifications or the conference you should register for should be directed to George Perry, email@example.com.
1) Indiana Soccer's Registration Link updated 7/30/2020
2) Great Lakes Conference Registration Link updated 2/27/2020
2) Midwest Conference Registration Link updated 2-27-2020
1) Indiana Soccer's Registration Link (updated 7/31/2020)
2) Great Lakes Conference Registration Link (updated 7/30/2020)
2) Midwest Conference Registration Link (updated 7/30/2020)
Important Midwest & Great Lakes Conference Policies, Procedures & Documents
Indiana Soccer Policy for Promotion to and/or Retention in Midwest & Great Lakes Conferences (updated 7/29/2020)
Midwest & Great Lakes Conferences Program Rules (updated 9/14/2018)
If you have any additional questions, please contact George Perry.
|2020 - 2021 Midwest & Great Lakes Conference League Fees/Team
|Fall 2020, 14U, All Divisions
||Spring 2021, All Ages, All Divisions
||July 21, 2019
||September 2, 2020 15-19U, TBA 13-14U
(NOTE): If team payment is not received prior to or on the due date indicated above for your league the Midwest & Great Lakes Conference Team League Fee increases by $100 as indicated above, unless prior arrangements have been made).
Important Note: All payments are made to US Youth Soccer. Please follow the directions they send.